Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Meet me... in Montauk.

Though this is some crazy science, knew this was one of my favorite movies for a reason...


must be because there are things I wish I didn't have to remember.

Clementine: You don't tell me things, Joel. I'm an open book. I tell you everything. Every damn embarrassing thing. You don't trust me.

Joel: Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.


Clementine: I don't do that. I want to know you. I don't constantly talk. Jesus. People have to share things, Joel. That's what intimacy is. I'm really pissed that you said that to me!

Joel: Sorry. It's just… my life just really isn't that interesting.




I don't dye my hair orange or anything remotely close to that, but there are times when I'd really feel I could relate to Clementine Kruczynski.







Clementine:
You know me, I'm impulsive.

Joel: That's what I love about you.